Obligatory information provided to Consumers
according to sec. 1810 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code
Regarding to the contract which will be concluded between and by You as the consumer and Us as the business entrepreneur we provide You with obligatory information according to sec. 1810 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (“the Civil Code”).
According to sec. 1811 of the Civil Code We provide You with following information:
- identification of Us: BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE STUDIO s.r.o., Id. No.: 25764730, registered office at Nad Pomníkem 467/9, Praha 5 – Hlubočepy, Post Code 152 00. We are registered in the commercial register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, Insert 68160. For contacting Us use the following email address: email@example.com
- name of the goods or services (“the Supply”) are contained in your order and main characteristics of the Supply are contained on product page of each product
- prices of the Supply are available here: Store
- ways of payment for the Supply are set in Store policy
- the costs for delivery of the Supply shall be specified in your order
- We are responsible for defects occurring on the Supply according to respective provisions of the Civil Code especially to sec. 2165 et seq. of the Civil Code. In the case You think that the provided Supply has defects, is not the Supply You have ordered or in other way does not correspond with your respective order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As defects shall never be considered bugs or other defects in digital content provided to You by Us, incompatibility of your hardware and digital content we provided to You, unavailability of the services provided by Us or the defects on the Supply which were caused by improper manipulation with the Supply. If your claim is justified, we either provide You with a new item or fully refund your purchase within thirty days after You return the defected Supply to Us.
- the contract is concluded between You and Us as non-recurring performance
- information about functionality of the Supply and its interaction with hardware and software is particularly displayed on the product page of each particular Supply accessible by clicking on the particular Supply in the catalogue at our Store.
According to sec. 1820 of the Civil Code We provide You with the following information:
- price of the Supply is paid in advance in full
- withdrawal from the contract can be performed according to conditions set in Store policy and according to sec. 1829 et seq. of the Civil Code
- in the event of your withdrawal You will bear all shipping fees required to return Supply to Us
- in the case the contract concluded between You and Us is type of contract according to sec. 1837 letter l) of the Civil Code all the information concerning withdrawal from the contract are contained in the Store policy
- state authorities which are entitled to cope with the complaints of the consumers are: Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 15, Prague 2, Czech National Bank, with its registered office at Na Příkopě 864/28, Prague 1, Czech Telecommunication Office, with its registered office at Sokolovská 219, Prague 9