The player will be dropped into the maze of rooms, halls, corridors, mining facilities and shafts of an apparently abandoned deep-space asteroid mining base, facing rebellious machinery of assorted robots and automatic systems, which he has to defeat and demolish, using his weapons and wits.
Strong story, fast paced shooting action. However, if you cannot shoot, then there is your RECON, hacking device enabling you to remotely control various devices you meet (robots, manipulators, surveillance cameras, security systems, weapons etc.) on your way through the dark halls and corridors of Alpha Prime.
If that’s not enough, you can drug your mind and sharpen your senses (bullet time) by injecting a small dose of hubbardium. And all the time you will be surrounded by physical world in a very literal sense, because almost everything that moves, moves thanks to advanced real-time physics algorithms.
- Strong Sci-Fi story written by O. Neff
- Real time physics
- 10 levels full of action
- 5 non-playable characters to help you
- 14 different enemies including Special Forces soldiers, robots and crazy miners
- 8 futuristic weapons including pistol, shotgun, machine gun, grenades etc.
- Devices to hack - including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras, security systems, doors, etc.
- Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go™, enabling gamers to connect 3 screens with a maximum resolution of up to 3840x1024.
|OS: Windows 2000/XP||OS: Windows XP|
|Processor: Intel Pentium® IV - 2GHz||Processor: Intel Pentium® IV - 2GHz|
|Memory: 512 MB RAM||Memory: 1024 MB RAM|
|Graphics: nVidia® GeForce™ FX||Graphics: nVidia® GeForce™ FX 5950 Ultra|
|Hard Drive: 3 GB free HDD space||Hard Drive: 3 GB free HDD space|